Monday 22 April 2013

The Exis


The axis (exis) is where the weirdo’s meet the out of the box thinkers, the artist freaks and the music lovers, even the under dog music which is said to be under ground, the axis is where the black and white collide and from the grey area.

I deliberately chose this name because I felt that it explained who this blog was for which is basically everyone that shares the same interest and likes as me… but more importantly I choose this name because I felt that it allowed room for imagination and exploration.

The axis can be considered where everything meets, and Kwai-Core is where these two different but also similar genres meet in the Axis, I wanted my blog to allow room for anything, anything that had coloration to Kwai-Core music of course.
It is also amazing that you can start off with this little idea that may not be realistic but feasible, and then venture out to a whole lot of series of ideas that you constantly learn from and find out new interesting things that keep you excited and on your feet…the highlight is delivering them in any tone or style to people who will view you blog.

WE LIVE AND WE LEARN GREY PATCHES EVERYDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment