Monday 22 April 2013

More on Kwai-Core Under Ground music


Korect Bo' Grey patch heads...

More good new for us weirdo's during a chat with my high school buddy, I told about my blog and she found this very interesting because she is into "under ground music" and she told me about "Spoek Mathambo" who is a recent musician, that is produce music similar to Kwai-Core and he recently realized a album of which I’ll be sure to upload some of his music. I have searched for his picture and the way he dresses says a lot about him and Yeboo he would be a ideal Kwai-Core musician.

Then on the other hand there is "Malume Koolkat" who also doe's something similar to "Spoek", we live and we learn grey heads. However the sad news is that I’ve been researching both musicians and have found very little information on Malume Koolkat, but if you google him on youtube you will find some of his music which is as good as finding information on him.

Please do watch out for more information on Spoek and do comment and follow my blog, for I can’t lead this blog alone, your precipitation is very important to me.

Aaaiy aaaiy Grey patchies.

No comments:

Post a Comment