Monday 22 April 2013

Something Personal..


When I started off this blog essentially it was about just blogging and nothing more, but along the way I’ve learnt not only about our imaginary genre but more about music as a whole but more importantly about the people who are grey patch’s, people like me who do not fall in the black and white area but outside of both.

In the middle of nowhere but end up somewhere… people who love to explore, venture and just live life with no rules or boundary on the artistic side.

Along the way we meet people that may not be like us but love and enjoy certain things that we do and that alone then makes them like us in a way. During this blog I found my writing skills, and how I write makes me a very comfortable blogger, so I have found my comfort zone through Kwai-core… a genre for weirdoes and grey heads.

I would have really liked to take upon a project whereby we were required to actually make a song that would sound like kwai-core, with the dance moves and all and actually plan a little event where by we invite people and perform I know that you bloggers would be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment